Our top Investment Banking client are looking for an experienced Scrum Master to join their Business and Financial Services team.
- Scrum Master, embed an Agile working environment
- Project experience with offshore teams
- Familiar with back office platform products a plus
- Facilitate Scrum Events or ceremonies (Sprint planning, review meeting, daily scrum, retrospect meeting and product backlog refinement or grooming) for the team
- Maintain/manage product backlog, sprint backlog, vision, definition of done and acceptance criteria
- Coach team members- Scrum, Lean, SAFE etc. (e.g. with one-on-one coaching's)
- Mediate through conflicts helping the team make decisions
- Foster the developer team's self-organisation
- Work closely with partnering teams to align integration points and dependencies
- Scrum Master expertise
- Proven achievements through past projects as a Scrum Master
- Robust business knowledge and ability to influence business priorities while working in large financial enterprises
- Team player, collaborative approach and excellent communication skills
This is an initial 6 month contract which is likely to extend due to the project pipeline in place.
Please click Apply Now to send your CV for immediate consideration.