Role : Looking for an experiencesd SAP SME for a global implementatipon project baaed in melbourne.
- Review data relating to appropriate functional areas, participate and provide advice regarding cleansing of data as appropriate
- Interface with the SAP system integrators who will deliver the actual system
- Interface with the non-ERP system integrator who will do the actual system development
- Participate in the testing and validation of the data and test scripts pertaining to the processes of specific functional areas
- Contribute to and review training needs analysis and training mapping
- Review training documents in light of business area processes and SOPs to ensure they adequately meet the needs of the staff in the relevant business area
- Solid understanding of global / local project methodology
- Domain expert with extensive experience and expertise in the Pharmaceutical and/or FMCG sectors across global networks
- Understanding of business vision and how this role will support achieving that vision
- Deep experience of working in a SAP project environment
Sounds like a fit!
If this role sounds like a fit for you, hit 'apply for this role' to submit an application. Alternatively, you can contact the managed accounts team at Sirius Technology: