What are we looking for?
We are seeking an expereinced SAP Functional Consultant to contribute to a large-scale ERP transformation. Manufacturing experience desired. Corporate office based in Melbourne, on-site Parking is provided. Work with a high-performing, global team of SAP industry leaders.
Role & Responsibilities
- Strong track record of SAP consulting, implementations/rollouts/integrations and project delivery
- Expertise in SAP Logistics (Materials Management), MRP, Material Master Data, Purchasing, Inventory Management
- High level business requirements gathering, analysis and documentation
- Current-state analysis and gap-analysis against rollout template
- Functional specifications and translation into development requirements
- Integrations with other SAP streams (SD, FI, CO, PM, QM)
- User training preparation, development and delivery
- Provision of support for testing, cut-over and post go-live
Sounds like a fit!
If this role sounds like a fit for you, hit 'apply for this role' to submit an application. Alternatively, you can contact the managed accounts team at Sirius Technology:
Jono Ponnusamy - (03) 9020 1997 or firstname.lastname@example.org