HOT JOB: Salesforce Solutions Designer/Architect
Closing Date: 21st November 2018
- This is an exciting role with a Company which is in the midst of exponential growth both in Australia & globally.
- Your work will be valued and you will be incentivised and awarded as you progress further in this role.
- This Company has experienced a growth rate of 85% last year.
- Experience working for the best in the business that values your growth both personally and professionally.
This is a role that will go quickly so APPLY NOW by emailing your CV to email@example.com highlighting the below (do edit your CV to add relevant experience showing the below in order to be seriously considered):
- A proven functional/technical professional with multiple full lifecycle SFDC implementations
- Direct experience with SFDC Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Service Cloud (application design, architecture and development using Salesforce.com) is a Big plus.
- Extensive architecture experience with Salesforce CRM solutions, including updating new environment.
- Strong SFDC knowledge and Integration components for SFDC.
- In-depth knowledge of leading edge technologies and plans for the future of a technology and/or applications area.
- Strong knowledge of AGILE/SCRUM Processes.
- Superior stakeholder engagement, from executive / GM level to project teams and developers to accomplish SFDC project deliverables.
- Effectively balance and prioritize multiple projects.
- Ability to function in a team with strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- You are hands-on
This is a true opportunity for ambitious people looking for challenges and exposure to business and technology.
Email your CV highlighting the above to firstname.lastname@example.org