Sirius Technology are recruiting for a Salesforce Solution Architect to join a well known consultancy for a Permanent position based in Sydney CBD.
You will be one of a handful of experienced Salesforce experts who will be working alongside their customers to help implement, migrate and deliver Salesforce solutions which will add significant value to their customers.
In this role, you will be expected to:
- Build rapport with customers to understand expectations and needs from their Salesforce solution. You will consult with them to ensure they are getting the best results from their Salesforce platform.
- Work alongside development team and fellow Architects to ensure that designs are inline with customer expectations and that delivery of these solutions are in-line with client expectations.
- Be part of the pre-sales process, helping create cost estimations and working on project planning.
- Be responsible for end to end projects, making sure project completion on time and in budget.
You, as the ideal candidate will:
- Have a strong technical background, ideally within software development and transitioned into Salesforce development / solution design.
- Have multiple salesforce certifications, including Platform Developer I & II and App Builder.
- Have previous experience owning solution design for a salesforce solution
- Have previous experience working in a consultancy and working closely with customers to understand, document and deliver salesforce solutions.
If you are looking for your next challenge and want to be part of a successful Salesforce partner, please get in touch to discuss in more detail. I look forward to speaking with you, Jack - Senior Consultant - Sirius Technology.