Salesforce Architect // Solution Architecture // Cutting Edge Technology // Greenfield projects
Sirius Technology are working with a growing IT company to recruit an experienced Salesforce Architect to join their business on a permanent basis.
This role is a strategic hire to support the business continue to grow in the APAC region and support their new 'wins' as an organisation to ensure they are providing the best solutions to their customers.
You, as the idea candidate will have:
- Advanced Salesforce skills (5years +)
- Ability to work at both a functional and technical level
- Certifications in Administrator and or Platform Developer
- Apex and Visualforce knowledge
- Strong Administration skills (Fields, validation rules, work flows and email generation).
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to translate highly technical solutions into functional language for non-technical stakeholders to understand.
This role will offer you the chance to be part of the cutting edge of Salesforce platform, working with clients that are investing heavily into greenfield projects to enhance their Salesforce platform. As a result of this, you will be expected to be onsite with multiple clients and should expect travel to be part of your job.
We are currently interviewing for this position, so if you would like to be considered, please apply directly to this advert and I will arrange a time to speak with you.
** Please note you will need full working rights in Australia **