A passionate, experienced Salesforce Senior Developer wanted to join the dynamic team for one of the financial leaders in Australia and New Zealand - immediate start.
You will be running a small team of Salesforce Developers, although you will still remain hands on technically. The focus for this hire is to improve the automation of releases (these are in the 1000s), so you and your team will be working with Salesforce code to automate these processes. Alongside of this, you will be dealing with multiple stakeholders within the business, so you need to have strong communication skills and a well-rounded knowledge of Salesforce.
This is a critical hire where you will be able to develop your Salesforce knowledge in one of the largest Salesforce implementation in the country.
- 5+ years in Salesforce developer role, 2 + years in a Leadership Role
- Successful track record in in SF deployment and automation projects with a design, implementation and management of the CI/CD technology
- Demonstrated expertise in CI/CD, preferable with Jenkins and Git
- Ability to work independently under aggressive deadlines and but also across various teams and business units
- Ability think strategically, analyse data, and make recommendations within the business
- Broad functional knowledge and experience of the various Salesforce clouds in particular Sales and Service
- Full working rights for Australia
This is a Permanent position based in the Sydney CBD and they are highly flexibly with the salary on offer.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Talent Manager, Aleksandra Domanowska on (02) 927 05203
If you wish to apply for this role, please press APPLY NOW - interviews are starting next week so we will be screening CVs ASAP.