Sirius Technology are recruiting for a well known organisation to support them in recruiting a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer to join their team on a contract basis.
Due to continual investment into their Salesforce platform and marketing activities, this business need an experienced developer to join their talented team to ensure the continued quality of development and architecture on their Salesforce platform. This role will be focused on uncovering any design issues in the SDLC, implementing best practices and recommending alternative solution designs when required.
Role and responsibilities:
- Design and development of custom solutions on the force.com platform, including work in Apex, VisualForce and integration patterns.
- Working directly on Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and specifically on the Marketing cloud.
- Direct involvement with understanding business requirements, specifications, process flows and application design.
- Managing sandbox usage planning, data migration and version controls.
You, as the ideal candidate will be expected to have:
- 3-5 years hands on Salesforce Development skills
- Commercial experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Salesforce certifications (ideally a mixture of: Administrator / Advanced Administrator, Platform Developer 1 or 2, Application builder and / or Sales and Service Cloud).
- Experience with Salesforce integration patterns
- Experience using Apex and VisualForce
If you are looking to work on the latest technology within Salesforce and want to work for a company that puts technology and culture first, then this will be a good role for you! This will be an initial 6 month contract based in Sydney CBD. I look forward to speaking with you. Jack - Senior Consultant - Sirius Technology.