Salesforce Marketing Cloud Architect // Well known Australian business // Greenfield projects
Sirius Technology are working with a well known Australian organisation to recruit an experienced Salesforce Marketing Cloud Architect to join their established Salesforce Team.
Due to an on-going business strategy to maximise their customer engagement, the business are investing heavily in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and need an experienced Architect to take ownership of the platform and help them move to the next level of their Marketing Cloud journey!
- Work alongside the business and external partners to gather requirements for marketing needs.
- Own the designs for customer lifecycles and journeys
- Document and communicate release notes for platform development.
- Design and deliver integrations
- Marketing Cloud Configuration including Journey Builder, AMPscript, Automation Studio and Cloud Pages.
You, as the ideal candidate will have:
- At least 4 years commercial experience working in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience delivering at least 2 large scale Marketing Cloud implementations
- Knowledge of: Salesforce Social Studio, Ad Studio, AMPScript Skills, Marketing Cloud Salesforce Connector and front end development (HTML / CSS)
- Experience working in an Agile Environment
- Knowledge of integration tools
If you are an experienced Marketing Cloud consultant, with hands on development skills and ability to create solution designs, then this role is for you! Please get in touch to discuss in more detail! Thanks, Jack - Salesforce Consultant - Sirius Technology.