Salesforce Functional Consultant
A passionate hands-on Salesforce Consultant wanted to join dynamic team for one of the financial leaders in Australia and New Zealand - immediate start. Your primary responsibility will be to customize the system as little as possible and serve as an advisor within the business on SF products.
- 5+ years in Senior Salesforce developer role
- Demonstrated expertise in problem solving and strong analytical ability
- Must be able to work independently under aggressive deadlines and operate as a team player working with a wide range of personalities with a strong aptitude for cross-functional collaboration
- Effective listening and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must be able to think strategically, analyse data, and make recommendations
- Broad functional knowledge and experience of the various Salesforce clouds in particular Sales and Service.
If you feel you meet the above please apply with your CV here or directly to Aleksandra Domanowska -Talent Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly at 0292705203.