What's on offer?
This global customer has recently completed an organisational restructure which has created a new headcount in their Salesforce team. The team are currently planning to deliver 2 core projects which will have you working within their global teams to produce high quality Salesforce products for the business.
As the IT teams are maturing, they are focusing more on best practice for release management and therefore have created a new role for an experienced Salesforce Developer to lead the ‘DevOps' ' methodology for within the Salesforce team.
This will be an opportunity to move away from day-to-day coding and enter the emerging world of DevOps within Salesforce.
Why apply for the role?
- A unique opportunity to blend your Salesforce Development skills, Administration skills and release management skills into one, new role.
- You'll be working with a team of experts in their field whom you can learn from as well as share your knowledge with.
- The overall culture of the business is very friendly and relaxed. They are focused on creating an environment in which their employees enjoy coming to work everyday!
You, as the ideal candidate will have:
- Recent experience managing releases on large, global platforms
- Recent experience within Salesforce development and configuration
- Recent experience with Salesforce Metadata
- Experience with build / deployment tools / version control systems and incident tracking tools is essential.
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Salesforce Developer to take a step forward in their career and add another skill to their Salesforce skillset. This is a unique opportunity and one which will put you in a great position as this part of the market is continuing to mature.
Interested? Then GET IN TOUCH! I look forward to working with you
Thanks - Jack - Senior Salesforce Recruiter - Sirius Technology