What's in it for you?
- The Opportunity to work alongside Senior Salesforce Developers to continue to improve your Salesorce development skills
- The opportunity to use your skills on new, greenfield projects
- Gain access to ‘up to date’ Salesforce technologies, so you know you are working on the best technologies out there (to keep your skills updated!)
- You can be part of a friendly team who are invested in your career development and making sure everyone works in a great environment.
- Flexible working options, this business supports BOTH working remotely and also working from the office - so whichever your preference, you can be happy!
Skills that will be considered for this role include:
- Strong APEX experience - you need to have experience working as a Salesforce Developer.
- Ability to design and develop integrations between Salesforce and other systems using best practices.
- Great communication skills, being able to articulate challenges, ideas and solutions with team members.
- A number of Salesforce certifications.
This will be a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about their Salesforce career and wants to join a successful team and continue to use and develop their Salesforce skills.
Could this be for you? If so, please get in touch and we can discuss this opportunity and your application in more detail! I look forward to helping you secure your next job opportunity!
Thanks, Jack Byrne - Salesforce Recruiter - Sirius Technology