Due to continued projects after their Salesforce implementation this company wants to continue to grow their Salesforce team and continue to mature their use of Salesforce across the organisation.
You, as the ideal candidate, will have:
- At Least 3 years commercial experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Experience working with APEX, Visualforce and recent experience of Lightning components.
- A minimum of 2 Salesforce certifications (ideally PD1 at least)
- Knowledge of 3rd party system integrations (RESTful and SOAP)
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Creating high quality Salesforce solutions
- Working on deployment pipelines
- Setting coding standards
- Working alongside 3rd party application SME’s to develop API integrations
This will be an initial contract opportunity for 6 months, with a view to go permanent. This company are a secure and stable company with a pipeline of growth expected. They have a focus on continue to build a great culture and are invested in personal / professional development.
If you are looking for your next contract and want to be part of the foundations for a great Salesforce team - then get in touch!
I look forward to helping you secure your next contract. Thanks, Jack Byrne - Senior Salesforce Recruiter - Sirius Technology. #Jackforce