Jackforce is again supporting a local Australian business to recruit an experienced Salesforce Developer to join their business. Due to on-going growth, this entrepreneurial business is looking for someone to join the team who is business savvy, eager to learn more and wants to work on unique products.
What is in it for you?
- Work with a unique and entrepreneurial company
- Be responsible for building Salesforce solutions
- Great working culture which is focused on building your career
- Extremely supportive leadership
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Designing and developing solutions on the Salesforce Platform
- Work closely with customers, project managers, third party suppliers and fellow developers to understand requirements
- Provide day-to-day support for existing Salesforce solutions via Salesforce Administration..
You, as the ideal candidate, will have:
- At Least 3 years commercial experience on the Salesforce Platform
- Strong experience with Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Any experience with Field Service Lightning will be an advantage
- Any experience with prior ERP experience will be an advantage
This will be a full tiime, permanent role based in Sydney CBD.
This role requires the candidate to have full working rights in Australia (ie, Australian Citizen or hold PR or equivalent visa).
I look forward to hearing from you and helping you with your next career move.
Jack Byrne - Senior Salesforce Recruiter - Sirius Technology