Working with a well known brand in Australia and working with a great team of Salesforce enthusiasts on one of the largest Salesforce implementation and expansions in Australia.
You will join the business during a time of on-going digital transformation and be a critical part of their on-going Salesforce success.
In this role you will be expected to:
- Work closely with technical teams and external Salesforce partners to assess requirements and provide estimates on delivery times.
- Provide great coding practice and technical due diligence
- Effectively ensure security across the Salesforce platform (user access control / data security etc).
- Deliver integration between Salesforce Platform and other systems
You, as the ideal candidate will have:
- Hands on experience with Sales Cloud
- Hands on experience with Service Cloud
- Hands on experience with Community Cloud
- Hands on experience with APEX and Salesforce APIs
- Great communication skills - ability to engage with various people across the business
- A passion for Salesforce!
All candidates must have at least:
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification
If you are a Salesforce Enthusiast and want to achieve great things in the Salesforce world, work with great people and make a difference to an organisation… then APPLY FOR THIS JOB! :)
I look forward to speaking with you. Jack - Salesforce Recruiter - Sirius Technology