Salesforce Developer // Greenfield project // Implementation projects
Sirius Technology are working with an Australian based organisation who are recruiting for an experienced Salesforce Developer to join their growing IT team. You will be part of a successful and friendly team of Salesforce professionals who are all committed to being market leaders in their field. They are looking for an Developer who is willing to take ownership of the projects and help them build the best solutions for their organisation.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with internal and external teams to understand requirements and transalate them into technical designs
- Develop, test and document solutions.
- Design, develop, implement and troubleshoot Custom Lightning Components, Apex Triggers and SOQL.
- Being a team player and adding to the culture of the team
You, as the ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ Years commercial Salesforce experience
- Understanding of Salesforce integration platforms (Mulesoft, Jitterbit, Informatica
- Salesforce certifications
This will be a great opportunity for someone who wants to join a fun and friendly team who are collaborative and willing to share their knowledge of the Salesforce platform. You will get exposure to Greenfield projects as well as ability to use your creativity to help solve problems.
I look forward to speaking with you - Jack, Salesforce Recruiter - Sirius Technology.