Sirius Technology are working with an international, multi billion dollar organisation to recruit an experienced Salesforce Developer to join their growing team of Salesforce experts.
Due to on-going digital transformation within the organisation, the business are continuing to expand their usage of Salesforce across all areas in the business. Due to this, they are growing their Salesforce developer team.
In this role, you will be expected to:
- Perform technical analysis, design, development, implementation of Salesforce solution
- Support cross system integrations into Salesforce
- Build solutions on Salesforce.com platform including Visualforce, Lightening, Apex, Web Services and APIs
- Work along an Agile scrum teams to build and release code in iterative release cycles.
- Troubleshoot and fix defects for planned releases
You, as the ideal candidate, will have:
- 5+ years commercial experience in Salesforce Development
- Working knowledge of Visualforce, Apex and Lightning components
- Both Platform Developer 1 & Platform Developer 2 certifications
- Great communication skills
This is an urgent requirement from the business and therefore they are booking interviews next week for the right candidates. So if you are looking for a new challenge, to work alongside fellow Salesforce experts and to have fun at work… then get in touch so we can discuss this next career move in more detail! I look forward to speaking with you - Jack Byrne - Senior Consultant - Sirius Technology.