Do you have multiple years experience as a Salesforce Administrator? Do you want to work for a great organisation with a fantastic culture? Do you want to take responsibility for an entire Salesforce platform, rather than just complete tickets? IF SO… then continue reading…
Jackforce has teamed up with an awesome company to help them find the perfect Salesforce Administrator to join their team! Due to on-going growth in the organisation, this business needs someone to join their Salesforce team and work as a Salesforce subject matter expert and be the face of the Salesforce platform to the rest of the business.
In this role you will be expected to:
- Continue to develop, integrate, implement and maintain the Salesforce solution across the business
- Actively work to address any support issues and work with users to resolve issues
- Create UAT solutions based on user needs
- Work with 3rd parties, external consultancies and stakeholders globally to manage any changes on the SF platform and keep everyone updated.
- Host training for new starters on the Salesforce platform
- Keep your own knowledge updated with new releases of the Salesforce platform
- Become a part of their amazing culture!
You, as the ideal candidate, will have:
- At Least 3 years commercial experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Hold at least 1 Salesforce Certification (Salesforce Administrator)
- Have full working rights to work in Australia (Citizenship or PR)
- A Proven track record of owning the Salesforce platform and making decisions which enhances a companies use of Salesforce.
- The ability to demonstrate business acumen with a proven track record of successful Salesforce projects.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Experience dealing with large volumes of ticket requests on a daily basis
- The ability to see ‘outside of the box’ when presenting solutions, to see how they can be aligned with best practice for the overall business.
What's in it for you?
- Above market Salary and benefits package
- Fantastic working culture, working with people who want to build the BEST solutions
- Opportunity to take ownership of the Salesforce solution
- Multiple career growth opportunities
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to move away from boring, easy tasks and have more challenges? Do you want to work for a company where everyone supports each other to do their best work? If YES, then apply to this role!
I look forward to helping you secure your next Salesforce Job…
Jack Byrne - Senior Salesforce Recruiter - Sirius Technology