Have a few years working as a Salesforce Administrator? Bored in your current role and want a new challenge? Perhaps want to work and learn from a bigger team of Salesforce professionals? IF so, then this role might be right for you!
Sirius Technology are working with a house-hold named business based in Sydney CBD who are looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join their established team.
Why apply for this role?
- Salesforce is established across the majority of this enterprise scale business, therefore you’ll have plenty of opportunities to use your skills across the business.
- You get to work across Sales, Service, Community and Marketing Cloud AS WELL AS Service Cloud Voice, Tableau CRM (Einstein) and other new technologies!
- You’ll be working as part of a bigger Salesforce team - a perfect chance to learn from others as well as share your knowledge!
Day to day activities?
In this role you’ll be running the show when it comes to Salesforce! Working with end users to help with queries, co-ordinating with Salesforce developers to ensure they have been escalated relevant work and working against the backlog of BAU needs.
You, as the ideal candidate will have:
- A huge passion for Salesforce
- Commercial experience on the Salesforce platform, ideally with Sales / Service Cloud
- Have great communication skills and ability to work with business and technical teams.
Want to know more!? Then GET IN TOUCH! Either by applying for this role here or contacting me on LinkedIn or my email / mobile if you already have my details!
I look forward to helping you secure your next job opportunity! Thanks, Jack Byrne - Senior Salesforce Recruiter.