Sirius Technology are working with a global company to recruit a Salesforce Administrator / Coordinator to join them on an initial 6 month contract basis.
This is an urgent role which is required within a Sales / Marketing team to help the business understand how their teams are performing and how they can leverage their data within Salesforce CRM to create better lead generation and marketing campaigns.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Data management - working within Salesforce to ensure all data is ‘clean’ and useable (in the right formats).
- Data Analysis - you’ll be working closely with Sales and Marketing managers to understand the current data and how it can be used to develop Sales and Marketing strategies.
- Work with the business to configure Salesforce in order to get the best outcomes for the Sales / Marketing strategies.
- Produce business reports to provide Sales teams with real time data on performance.
You, as the ideal candidate will have:
- Experience Administrating on the Salesforce platform
- Strong data management skills including data analysis.
- Ability to use your skills in Salesforce to solve business problems
- Strong communication skills with the ability to persuade and influence decisions.
This will be an initial 6 month contract opportunity with a view to extend. We are interviewing immediately for this role, so please apply NOW and don’t miss out!
*** Please note, this role is based remotely for now, however there will be an expectation to be in the office 2 days per week in Sydney CBD once restrictions have eased. ****
**** Candidates must also have full working rights in Australia ***
I look forward to speaking with you, Jack Byrne, Senior Salesforce Recruiter.