Salesforce Administrator // $700-750 per day // Immediate start date
Sirius Technology are working with a large insurance organisation to recruit an experienced Salesforce Administrator to join their team for an initial 6 month contract opportunity.
Due to an investment into a new Salesforce platform replacing a legacy system, the business need an experience Salesforce administrator to join the Salesforce team to work on Configuration and Administration of the new Salesforce solution. This will include working with business analysts to understand how the legacy system operated and current business processes and ensuring that the new Salesforce Solution is able to match and/or improve current functionality for the business.
Another part of this role will be assisting the data team with the data migration aspect of this project. This will include creating data maps and data flows to understand how the data will seemlessly move from legacy system to the new Salesforce solution.
You, as the ideal candidate will have:
- Recent commercial experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Have at least the Salesforce Administrator Certification (Ideally Advanced Administrator OR Platform App Builder Certification as well).
- Have worked on data migration projects, moving from one system to a Salesforce solution.
- Worked closely with the business to understand business needs and business processes.
- Ideally have recent Insurance industry experience.
This will be an initial 6 month contract position, based in Sydney CBD with interviews happening on Monday 29th onwards. We ideally need someone who can start ASAP. Please only apply for this position if you have working rights in Australia and are based in Sydney. Thank you, Jack - Salesforce Consultant - Sirius Technology