An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the most prestigious and innovative Banks in Australia. Work in an environment that will give you exposure to the latest technology stack, support you in your career goals and give you the opportunity to excel your skills.
As an Android Developer, you will be involved in the End to End design and development of Mobile applications using industry best practices. You will learn about the business, building and maintaining high quality software and be involved in it's testing and delivery.
- 12 month contract + extensions in a multi-year engagement
- Sydney CBD office location, close to public transport
- 100% WFH with option to work in office
- Be part of a high performing, technical and innovative team
- Involved in exciting end to end projects and new initiatives
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 3+ years of extensive hands-on Java and/or Kotlin development experience
- Experienced in RxJava
- Experienced with using development patterns such as MVP, MVVM, Dependency Injection
- Consuming REST APIs over JSON
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Agile environment experience
- CI/CD using Jenkins or Bamboo
Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident due to employment checks.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a collaborative and supportive team whilst getting exposure to the latest and innovative technologies. APPLY NOW or email Michael on email@example.com