Melbourne Location (open to fully remote for interstate candidates)
Attractive day rates available
If you’re are a experienced Senior Ruby Developer this role is really worth taking a look at. They are looking for developers to join their team because they have some really great new projects that they are looking to deliver. As an ASX listed organisation they have great structure, and clear objectives – but this team in particular has a some of the positives of working with a smaller company – fast changes, great family community, and heaps of fun. The team are developing the technology that sits behind the rewards and loyalty programs. Which when you start to look at – is very advanced and a large part of their business.
In this role you will be:
- Working on an advanced rewards and loyalty portal
- Focused purely Ruby environment (with the opportunity to learn React)
- Work on a modern cloud architecture
- Produce clean, efficient, robust and secure code
- Work collaboratively in an agile environment alongside very talented Ruby Developers
- Be responsible for some very key strategic developments for the business
- An understanding of the fundamentals of modern web development (cross-browser functionality, accessibility, etc.)
- Strong Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Advantageous to have React or NodeJS experience
- Demonstrable experience developing and testing modern applications
We are looking for someone who is really open to learning new skills, and collaborating with others to help meet the delivery of whats required.
You will be working with Product, Design and Account Managers to define and create an experience that will meet the goals of our customers as well.
Please feel free to send your resume directly to me at email@example.com. Alternatively if there is anyone who you know please feel free to refer them.