- Represent a unique product
- Work for an established brand that is still expanding
- Friendly and supportive culture, supporting work-life balance
If your looking to represent a unique product and an established brand then this could be your next role. This company has been established for over 20 years yet is still expanding rapidly.
- Assisting clients (builders / contractors / end users) with their design needs and helping them visualise their finished project.
- Able to lead a team and to convert sales leads into actual projects.
- Able to develop strong relationships with your clients and your sales team.
- Build and manage a strong/large pipleine.
- A track record of converting sales leads into projects and driving new sales opportunities.
- Experience successfully managing a team of sales professionals.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the building industry
- Council and Town Planning regulations and processes -basic knowledge
- Self-motivated, highly organised
- Design experience preferable but not essenital
- Competitive salary package + car
- Be an intergral part of the team
- Feel valued and part of a family
- Work in a successful and agile company
- Progression in your career
If this sounds like it resonates with you then please apply TODAY.