Do you want to work in an organisation where you have a direct impact on your end-user? This role within the Health sector will provide that sense of contribution for you.
Our client is currently going through a new system implementation in the way they use their data. You will be a key part in assisting on this project for the reporting in the new environment. You will need to be do a gap analysis to understand the current state and what is being used to determine the future state.
- 3 month fixed term contract
- Melbourne CBD
- Project Environment
- Health Industry sector
- Work in a project environment to analyse existing reports, workflows and business requirements to develop reports for the new system environment. (Business Analysis)
- Complete a gap analysis from "as is" state to "to be"
- Talk to the business to understand business requirements, goals and needs (Stakeholder requirement gathering)
- Reporting in crystal reports (old environment us a combination of Jasper Reporting services, cyberquery, and SQL)
The successful candidates needs to demonstrate:
- Bachelor's Degree in business, IT or related discipline.
- Demonstrated background reporting using Crystal reports of Financial reporting (or exposure to jasper reports, cyberquery, SQL Reporting)
- Proven experience on SQL and/or experience on RDBMS
- Demonstrated experience doing a gap analysis from "as is" state to "to be"
- High attention to detail and "Can do" attitude
- Must have excellent communication skills and be comfortable talking to the business
If you meet the above requirements and are available now please APPLY NOW. For further information once you have applied contact Donna Bowen on 03 9020 1994.