A great permanent opportunity to join the DevOps team in a global payments company. The team are responsible for design, improvement, and maintenance of a state of the art build validation pipeline: Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and Continuous Delivery. Participate in the building of infrastructure and services for software delivery.
Role and responsibility:
- Implement automation for repetitive tasks
- Solid analysis, decision-making and problem solving
- Work in an Agile development environment with multi-disciplined teams members to ensure requirements are met
- Act as a mentor for team members
- Work closely with clients, at their premises when required
- Deliver results under pressure and work with a high level of autonomy
- Demonstrate interpersonal and team building skills, working with technical and non-technical individuals
- Maintain effective working relationships with employees, clients, vendors and public
- Desire to learn and implement new technologies to meet the growing and dynamic business need
- Continuous Integration with experience in building and deploying Java / J2EE projects
- Good knowledge of Linux (CentOS, RedHat)
- Operational experience in JBoss and WebSphere Suite
- Database skills Oracle (preferred), DB2, Groovy, Bash/Shell/KSH etc.
- Experience in Maven and/or Gradle, PMD, checkstyle, Fortify, Sonar
- Source Control Systems - Subversion, Git, and SCM concepts
- Cruisecontrol, Jenkins/Hudson, Bamboo, etc.
- Familiar with VM technologies and provisioning
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Configuration Management tools like Ansible/Puppet.
- Familiar with JIRA, Confluence
- Good communication and documentation and ability to interact with the clients during release
Please apply now or contact Jason for further details