We are looking for a great developer to help us develop a web product in the insurance space. Responsibilities include architecture, development and release of the product. We're looking for someone on a 3 months contract initially.
Some of the most important aspects are:
- Robustness of the application
- Quality of the product
- Developing client-facing application using React.js.
- Building reusable components as part of the product.
- Transforming designs & wireframes into a clean and easy to maintain testable code.
- Implement and optimise security & performance related features of the product.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its principles.
- Experience in developing applications using React.js workflows (Flux or Redux)
- Experience with development tools (Babel, Webpack, NPM, YARN, etc)
- Ability to understand and develop using ES6+.
- Familiarity and experience in developing with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of authorisation mechanisms (JWT, Basic Auth, Cookies, FB/Google Login)
- Familiarity with modern development workflows and tools + CD/CI.
Technologies & Tools
- Version control: GIT.
- Dev tools: babel, yarn, webpack, npm.
- Testing: jest/mocha.
- Components library: antd.
- Other: lodash, moment, axios…