We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Purchasing Coordinator to join a well-established organisation within the event design industry. Located near the Botany area, this is a fantastic chance to work for a fun and growing organisation that will offer you growth and development.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Raise purchase orders for suppliers
- Be the main of contact with overseas/domestic suppliers and build strong relationships
- Data entry of product specs into inventory system
- Gather quotes from domestic/overseas suppliers
- Negotiate with suppliers on quotes/pricing
- Update and maintain costs in system
- Assist with annual stocktake and inventory management
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in purchasing/inventory
- Intermediate - advanced Excel skills
- The ability take feedback and guidance well
- A proactive 'can-do' attitude
- Excellent communication skills (both written & oral)
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to think fast 'on your feet'
- Previous experience in liaising with overseas suppliers
- Superior time management with strong multitasking abilities
- Driver's licence (high desirable)
This is an immediate start role for the right candidate, so do not delay!
Apply now, or send your most up to date resume to email@example.com in consideration.
(Please note that due to an overwhelming response, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted).