- 9 month contract
- 10 positions available
- $550 per day + travel + expenses
- Sydney Metro + NSW Regional options
This role will see you working on-site at various locations across NSW autonomously, validating and updating Assets, undertaking visual assessments of properties with provision of professional reporting, and Asset Register Development.
What we are looking for:
- Building Services knowledge
- Proven experience in the gathering of information relating to assets within properties
- An appreciation of system configuration and construction techniques
- Appreciation of the Criticality of an Assets impact on the operation of a property
- Proven ability to work in sensitive environments such as hospitals and schools with appropriate certification and compliance.
- Proven ability to utilise Microsoft suite of programs
- Ability to work with mobile technology
- Appreciation of project needs, stakeholder involvement, deadlines and project outcomes
- Content to travel and be away from home for periods of time on project assignments
- Eye for detail
- Ability to maintain concentration and quality of work whilst carrying out a repetitive, laborious task.
Successful candidates will need to pass through the Criminal Record Inquiry (CRI) Process
If you feel you have a relevant background, or transferable skills, please contact Danielle for a confidential discussion on 0434 106 725 or email email@example.com