Sirius Technology are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join a well known business in Sydney CBD. This will be a contract position, starting with an initial 12 month contract with a view to extend.
The organisation are going through a significant transformation and need an experienced PM to join their team. In this project, you will be focusing on the replacement of a existing Risk Management System and will be responsible for kick starting the project and owning it from start to finish.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Understanding business requirements, identifying key stakeholders and creating project plans.
- Working with legal teams and procurement to understand vendor contracts
- Evaluating vendors and products based on business requirements
- Creating RFP documentation
- Delivering a project to replace existing Risk Management System with a new solution.
This role is an urgent requirement for the business and requires someone who is able to start within 2 weeks. Please apply to discuss this opportunity in more detail. Thanks, Jack - Senior Consultant.