This is an exciting opportunity to work for a well-known organisation with long history, located in the heart of Melbourne's CBD. Our client is working on a number of Digital projects with the main project being the migration from IMIS to Microsoft Dynamics.
This will start as a 12 month fixed term contract with a view to getting extended for another 12 months or become ongoing.
Maximum salary on offer: $130k plus super per annum
The Digital Project Manager will play a vital role in the delivery of elements within our client's Digital Transformation Strategy. We will require you to utilise your stakeholder management skills to work collaboratively with internal and external digital partners to plan and oversee the execution of this crucial digital transformation strategy.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Excellent Digital or IT project management skills and experience;
- Strong digital expertise from a strategy and delivery perspective;
- Understanding of CMS or CRM platforms including integration (will be advantageous);
- Strong aptitude for digital metrics and the ability to effectively use data to guide decision making;
- Strong understanding of the impact of digital change on organisational culture and the need to effectively manage and engage stakeholders;
- Sound knowledge of Website Analytics, such as Google Analytics;
- A well-developed commercial mindset and ability to sustain focus on priorities and deliver business priorities on deadline;
- Be abreast of digital technologies, concepts, practices, and industry direction;
- An excellent understanding of 'brand' and the impact that digital has on brand; and
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience working with a broad range of stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.