Project Managers with Digital Payments Delivery experience NEED APPLY!
A well-established Australian Start up expanding to global lengths! Working with ASX listed companies, we are looking for an exceptional individual who can utilise their structured approach to Project Management to deliver into our A grade clients, as well as let their hair down and have a laugh in our open planed office start- up world.
What you need to bring to the table:
- Proven past experience in end to end delivery of a digital payments product into financial institutions
- Ability to oversee the project at top level, yet bring your passion for hands on Project Management on the daily
- Drive the road map and ensure timely execution on deadlines and budget expectations
- Ensure compliance and advocate PMO best practices into the business
- Willingness to set up internal PMO, with the influencing skills to drive wider stakeholder buy-in!
- Work with Product Managers and National Sales Directors to align the business with client needs
- Manage multiple projects at once (budget and scope variable from as little as $100K - $13 million projects)
Your soft skills:
- Outcome orientated, adaptable and driven in an ambiguous environment
- High attention to detail
- Strives in a start - up environment
- Collaborative and versatile
Here's what I need for your application:
Along with your CV, please include a cover letter with an outline of a project where you have delivered a Payments product or platform into the likes of a bank or similar. What did you enjoy about the project, what were the challenges? ( I advise not to skip this step ) !
You can reach out directly to Lily Dona on email@example.com or call directly on 02 9270 5222.