We have an initial 6 month contract requirement for a Project Manager with experience in CRM projects to join our client.
In this role you will be required to:
- Manage the implementation of a technical solution aligned with the needs of the client and stakeholders.
- Develop and execute the project plan.
- Identify potential risks, issues, constraints, interdependencies associated with the project and develop and manage risk strategies.
- Manage and work with external consultants and vendors where appropriate to provide specialist knowledge, capability and components of project delivery.
- Support management reporting for the relevant governance bodies.
- Manage the day to day relationship with business stakeholders.
To be successful you will need
- Recent experience in managing projects that involve business process, and technology change.
- Recent experience with CRM upgrade projects - Dynamics, Salesforce etc
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders at all levels across the business
- Experience working in an Agile Environment with enterprise level application projects
- Full Australian working rights are required for this role, as its
If this role sounds like a good fit for you, hit 'apply for this job' to submit an application. Alternatively, you can contact the managed accounts team at Sirius Technology for a confidential discussion: Asmita Govind- (03) 9020 1997 or email@example.com