Our client is currently seeking a Project Services Administrator with outstanding administration skills to join a friendly, close knit team on a 15 months fixed term contract. Located in North Sydney, you will be working in stunning offices that are only a short walk from North Sydney Station.
You will be supporting the team through a busy period, providing administration support through setting up projects in SAP and handling contract management.
- Data extraction and data entry
- Collating and recording information from contracts
- Liaising with the Legal Counsel to ensure all documents meet internal approvals
- Processing reports
- Maintaining the filing system
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Following up queries and enquiries via email and phone
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience in proof reading documents
- Previous experience in using SAP & SharePoint(highly desirable)
- Advanced MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Sizeable and reputable company
- Conveniently located near public transportation
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly team environment
This is an immediate start opportunity, so do not delay your application! APPLY NOW!
Due to an overwhelming response, please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.