My client is a Global Biotechnology Company involved in the R&D, manufacturing, and marketing of products to treat and prevent serious human medical conditions.
The Company is undertaking a global transformation project and an opportunity awaits for a Project Administrator for a six month contract. Reporting to the Deployment Lead as well as assisting the Head of IT and Senior Project Managers, your core responsibilities will include:
- Providing executive level administrative support to a team, including meeting minutes, documentation, presentations, dashboards.
- Booking travel arrangements (domestic and international)
- Handling complex calendars on an ongoing basis
- Prioritisation of commitments in order to maximize time and productivity.
You are a highly organized individual and thrive off of enabling the people you support to be as productive and impactful as possible. You maintain incredible accuracy and agility when completing given tasks and are committed to seeing every project through to its completion. Communication is one of your strong suits and you excel at being able to construct order out of chaos.
- 3-5 years of executive level support experience. Industry/Domain experience in Chemicals, Raw Materials, Manufacturing or Pharmaceuticals highly advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to think quickly on your feet, anticipating needs and having the ability to execute them autonomously.
- A strong ability to multi task, prioritise and possess a high sense of urgency.
- High level of professionalism and discretion in all business matters.
- Ability to work in a project environment where adaptability is key, working on a varied schedule based on the needs of the team. Flexible working arrangements can be offered.
If this sounds like you, please apply directly or call Saba Khazeie on (03) 9020 1999 or email@example.com for any further information regarding this role.