- Leading full-service styling agency
- Reporting to Project Director, supporting Production team
- Strong admin skills & meticulous attention to detail required
This long established company has been helping retailers bring their customer experience to life for over 100 years. The business is founded upon creativity, vision and bringing dreams to life!
Working in a busy production workshop with year-round deadlines, you will perform the important function of team support for the Production team. Your tasks will include:
- Maintaining the job schedules
- Working with Production crew and project managers to ensure workflow is up to date
- Work with Creative team to bring concepts to life in reality
- Help with job costing and quoting
You will need a successful track record in the entertainment/events/exhibitions industry with a good understanding of the custom build & technical side. Other requirements include:
- Experience in scheduling and workflow management
- Strong IT skills to manage workflow systems
- Ability to pull report and perform basic analysis
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Proven experience with challenging deadlines and managing multiple projects
- Mature and assertive personality
- Passion for the industry
- Flexible regarding working hours during peak seasons eg: Oct - January
- Full NSW driver's license
Why should you apply?
- Inspirational team environment
- Exciting, creative, fun industry
- If you love the thrill of managing deadlines and seeing projects come to life - this job is for you!
- If you love working in a collaborative team environment, pulling together to get the job out on time at all costs - this job's for you!
- Permanent role in stable family business with over 100 years of experience
- Opportunity to create truly magical & memorable experiences
Apply today - we are interviewing now!
Contact Angie at Sirius Events Recruitment - 02 9270 5240 - for more information.