Agile Delivery Manager - Digital Team - 6-month contract, view to extend - BIG, well respected brand!
An agile delivery manager is required by a leading enterprise scale Australian business who are have major projects under-way and have an extensive pipeline of product-based work, using the latest technologies and products.
On a daily basis you'll be acting as scrum master and delivering projects that enable products and features within their platform. You will be working collaboratively to your team and coach team members and others to facilitate continuous improvement and apply the most appropriate agile and lean tools and techniques suitable for environment. You will be working in a team of 25-30 engineers and collaborating closely with stakeholders. It is really important that you are able to foster strong relationships and build trust and rapport in the team.
Experience and Skills
- Delivery: Proven experience in delivering digital projects and products via multidisciplinary teams in an agile environment.
- Agile & Lean Practices: Able to identify and compare the best delivery processes and practices to use; Quick to recognise when something isn't working and to encourage a mindset of experimentation to resolve problems; Is adaptable and resilient and able to reflect on the higher-level problems outside of the process.
- Communication: Ability to listen to and clearly interpret the needs of technical and other business stakeholders; Able to manage expectations and be flexible; Facilitates difficult conversations within the team with a constant view on continuous improvement.
- Planning: Experience of balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity; Understanding of the environment and ability to prioritise tasks by importance and business value; Able to manage complex internal and external dependencies; Works to ensure teams plan appropriately for their own capacity.
- Teamwork & Collaboration: Able to bring people together to form a motivated team; Able to empower the team and create the right environment for the team;
- Processes: Able to identify processes that add value and those that don't; Experienced in adding value and coaching an organisation to adapt and evolve process; Can guide teams through implementation of new processes while emphasising the value they add.
- Start Up experience
- Strong communication skills
- Positive 'can-do' attitude
- Adaptable to change