- Make it yours - New product portfolio to own
- Be a part of a great team and innovative culture
- Fast-paced with a lot of challenging problems to solve
This is an exciting time for a Product Analyst to oversee a brand-new product portfolio for our client. We are looking for a Product Analyst with minimium 2 years' experience who can jump in and make an impact quickly for the team.
- set up and analyze A/B tests for new experimental features, generate and size opportunities to prioritize features, and define key performance metrics for the product
- identify, translate, prioritize, and inform important product questions with data
- explore data to find actionable insights and make product recommendations through funnels, cohort analyses, long-term trends, user segmentation, regression models, etc.
- Understand and forecast potential product growth of new opportunities through customer behaviour, insights and market trends
- set up, analyze, and promote good practices for multivariate experiments
- set up, manage and maintain dashboards and reporting structures for operational metrics for your products
- partner with key stakeholders to address key challenges and provide strategic insights using Advanced Analytical methodologies
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar role
- Preferred background - Digital media OR marketing analytics
- Advanced skillset - Google/Adobe Analytics, Advanced Excel, SQL
- Other skillset - R / Python
- Big Data Analytics - Spark/Scala/Hive/Pig
- Visualisation skillset - Tableau (must-have), Power BI, Excel, etc.
- Excellent communications and stakeholder engagement
- Agile environment - Strong analytical and proactive mindset
If you are looking for a great team & environment to take your career to the next level, Apply now. firstname.lastname@example.org / 02 9270 5292.