Global leader of manufacturing in Pharmaceuticals is seeking and immediately available Procurement Administrator to join their team for 6 months. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation.
This fast paced role will see you reporting directly to the Procurement officer while sitting amongst a supportive team.
You days will be varied and will include the following tasks:
- Prepare and process purchase orders
- Process purchase order variations
- Process invoices for approval and payment
- Resolve accounts payable enquiries
- Provide backup support as required
- Maintenance Store cycle counting
- Work Order Processing
To be successful in this role you will have experience from a similar high transaction role preferably from the supply chain and manufacturing field. Other desirable experience and attributes include:
- Demonstrated autonomy and problem solving skills;
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills;
- Team Player
- Hands on approach
- Strong customer service skills
For the right person this could turn in to a full time opportunity. Interviews will commence immediately so don't delay and apply today, this position will not last!