Our client is a leading company in food packing industry. We are looking for flexible shift workers to join their fast paced production team.
About the Positions:
Duties could include but not limited to - operating and maintaining machinery, pallet jacks and conveyor belts, labeling, wrapping, packing, weighing, marinating, palletising and scanning stock, lifting boxes, cleaning, you will be the type of person that enjoys working with a large team in a factory environment.
To be successful in the role we would require:
- Reliable transport to get to work
- Be available for work at least 3 full days a week - roster requirements could be up to 6 days a week, flexible for shift work am/pm on a weekly roster including some weekends, overtime and on call/short notice
- Morning, Afternoon and Night shifts are available
- Be physically fit with no restrictions for manual handling duties including heavy lifting
- Able to stand and perform fast paced repetitive tasks for up to 12 hour shifts
- Have a positive and friendly attitude, be hardworking nature and reliable
- Recent work history including work references will be required upon application
What's in it for you:
- Immediate starts available
- Casual hourly pay rates start from $26.14 p/h for day shift and $30.06 p/h for afternoon and night shift
- Ongoing, long term work with permanent positions offered after a successful trail period