Leading Pharmaceutical company is currently seeking an experienced, motivated and innovative Process Validation Associate to join the Validation division of their established team. Initial 12 month contract this role could lead to long term opportunities for the right person.
Reporting into the Senior Associate the position will see you responsible for:
- Lead company's Validation Program at all sites in compliance with company procedures
- Responsibility for the execution of validation and qualification protocols
- Take responsibility for the preparation of necessary validation and/or qualification protocols, reports and other applicable documentation as outlined in the Validation Plan or as required by the Quality Management System
- Lead validation activities with a project based approach for new and/or improved methods, processes, equipment.
- Actively plan and action validation related tasks for the launch of new product
- Contribute ideas on systems and process methods to improve deliverables;
- Collaborate with Production and Quality departments to ensure projects meet procedural and regulatory requirements
To be successful in this position you will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering
- Proven experience within a similar role
- Prior pharmaceutical experience or experience working within a regulated environment is desirable
- Willingness to develop, learn and contribute to the team.
- High proficiency in writing procedural and technical documents
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills, including the ability to liaise and provide feedback to the relevant teams
- Skilled in cross-functional thinking, time management and problem solving
- Customer and quality focused
- Self-directed and results orientated
- Ability to prepare validation protocols and reports;
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work on multiple projects;
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Good team player with good ethics and a friendly disposition;
Working with a progressive and innovative company this opportunity is not to be missed. Interviews will commence immediately so don't delay and apply today!