Are you in between gigs and seeking something to get you through the election period?
Our client is seeking a strong Power BI Developer to convert their SSRS reports into clear and meaningful Power BI dashboards and reports. You will need to think on your feet to provide meaningful insights to the client.
- 5 week contract
- Immediate Start
- Melbourne CBD
- Project work
- Designing and building reports and dashboards on PowerBI
- Understanding client requirements and delivering on what they need and want
- Data cleansing and ETL to prepare data for the reports and dashboards
- Build Tabular Models and working on SQL
- Proven experience migrating SSRS reports into PowerBI
The successful candidates needs to demonstrate:
- Power BI and full MSBI Stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
- Knowledge of ETL would be ideal
- Bachelor's Degree in business, IT or related discipline.
- Demonstrated background developing solutions SQL and relational databases. SQL experience is essential.
- Can do attitude and ability to hit the ground running in new environments
- Independent thinker, strong interpersonal communication skills and work ethic.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
You will be working in an autonomous environment where it's encouraged for you to think outside of the box and solve problems. You MUST be proficient in Power BI to be considered for this role. If you meet the above requirements and are available now please APPLY NOW.
For further information once you have applied contact Donna Bowen on 03 9020 1994.