This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Portfolio / Senior Master Scheduler to join a
leading Australian organisation here in Sydney. The role requires the candidate to manage and
prioritise schedules within the company’s portfolio to enable significant business transformation.
This will start off as an inital 6 month day rate contract.
This role must be based out of Sydney and is offering flexible working arrangements.
Interviews available for the right candidates immediately.
- 5+ years of Master Scheduling experience in enterprise organisations
- Excellent scheduling, reporting, resource allocation and risk mitigation skills
- Solid understanding of critical path method
- Solid experience in establishing governance over milestones and tracking towards goals
- A solid overall understanding of a variety of project management methodologies
- Excellent communication and solid experience engaging with stakeholders
through this advert.