A market leader with a strong global branding is looking for a Project Manager to join the Project Solutions delivery team in Sydney CBD. You will join an organisation who values internal and personal growth while working on interesting and varied projects.
My client specialises in delivering solutions to their client groups which comprise of major Telco giants, insurance companies, the big 4 banks as well as Government projects. You will play a crucial role in ensuring the after sales software solution projects are executed in a timely manner.
- Manage the end-to-end delivery of large / complex internal and client-facing projects, providing leadership in all aspects of project delivery
- Liaise with Sales Department in the pre-sales process to develop initial familiarity with any proposed solution / offering and to assist in the drafting of the indicative plan for delivery
- Work on major projects within interesting client groups, client facing role.
- Control project design and planning activities associated with after sales solutions
- Ensure Project Management Office (PMO) policies and procedures are adhered to
- Proven experience in Project Management, preferably in an after sales software solution implementation scope
- Formal Project management qualification as well as IT background
- Software solution provider background advantageous
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the systems development lifecycle.
- Strong financial budgeting, leadership and stakeholder management skills
Due to security clearance requirements, please only apply if you have full and unrestricted working rights in Australia. Please click Apply Now to send your CV for immediate consideration or email Lily Dona on firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on 02 9270 5222