A pioneer in the e-learning industry and an industry-leading provider of innovative, cost-effective e-learning solutions is urgently looking to hire a passionate Full Stack PHP (LMS) Developer on a permanent full time basis.
With a diverse range of exciting projects, a people focused culture, and a wonderful workspace in the heart of Melbourne's CBD, this is a rare opportunity to join one of Australia's most talented development teams and interact with exciting blue-chip clients.
About the role
Working alongside an inspiring and energetic team, you will:
- Develop, manage and administer eLearning web software/courseware written on PHP
- Accurately deal with instructions, messages, minutes, document registration
- Prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Assist with project implementation, execution and planning
- Provide some helpdesk support for learning management system clients
Skills and experience
- Development skills using PHP, jQuery, HTML, CSS as well as developing frameworks
- Understanding of web accessibility, word processing and formatting
- Good understanding of spelling, grammar and editing requirements
- Tertiary qualifications in IT, Science or Engineering
In addition to great work and clients, you will work alongside a talented team in a collaborative, flexible and up-beat work environment. Our client believes that their people are the foundation of their ongoing success, and they take great pride in recognising their fantastic skills and efforts.
You will benefit from flexible hours and the opportunity to work from home when required; as well as generous staff professional development arrangements.
With a big year ahead, this is a sensational time to join a world-class business with a track record of innovation and growth.
Up to $80k plus super per annum, depending on your skills & experience.