We have an awesome Temp-Perm opportunity to join a leading organisation within the FMCG industry. Joining a close-knit and collaborative team, this position (located in Greystanes) is available due to growth and will require you to hit the ground running.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Process end to end payroll on a weekly, fortnightly, bi-fortnightly and monthly basis
- Assist employees and management with any payroll queries
- Adhere to policies and procedures to ensure smooth running of payroll
- Reconciliation of payment summaries for ATO and lodgement of return
- Filing of payroll reports to ensure compliance with statutory legislation
- Establish & maintain employee files at all times
- Liaise with HR regarding terminations, remuneration and conditions of service etc.
- Reconciliation of payroll reports
- Review and update payroll policies and procedures
What we are looking for:
- Previous knowledge in Peoplesoft advantageous
- Strong experience in end to end large payrolls
- Exposure to assisting in the implementation of new systems is highly desirable
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- High attention to detail
- The ability to work to strict deadlines
This amazing opportunity is available immediately for the right candidate and can offer opportunities to grow and develop within a large organisation that prides themselves on their core values. Do not delay your application and APPLY NOW!
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted regarding the position.