Oracle Fusion Middleware Technical Consultant/Developer - 6 month daily rate contract - Melbourne
Work for a great application developer organisation based in Melbourne that are growing from strength to strength. We are looking for a strong Oracle Fusion Middleware Technical Consultant/Developer for a 6 month daily rate contract in Melbourne to join this growing team!
Key requirements for this role (Essential):-
- Oracle Fusion Middleware technical/development experience
- Working knowledge of using standards-based technology including XML, BPEL, Web Services, WS-* Specifications
- Hands-on experience using Oracle Fusion SOA suite of products (e.g. Oracle BPEL, Mediator, Oracle Service Bus) to integrate with Oracle EBS and other systems.
- A track record of full-lifecycle project implementations using Oracle SOA suite 12c products.
- A clear understanding of Fault handling framework and utilization of this framework for efficiently handling various types of Faults.
- The ability to define and maintain a common interface schema.
- Strong knowledge of XML, XSD, WSDL, Schema Validations, XSLT, Java and J2EE.
- Exposure to Enterprise RDBMS, ER Diagrams, and developing SQL programs.
This is a contract daily rate opportunity and will suit a Oracle Fusion Middleware Technical Consultant/Developer who is seeking to take their role to the next level. Click APPLY Now.
Contact Charmaine Thum on 03 9020 1996 to have a confidential chat or firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, call Kimberley Mamo on 03 9020 1968 or email email@example.com