Our client is seeking an experienced Database Administrator with ORACLE (essential) experience with disaster recovery and infrastructure experience. You will be working in a fast paced BAU environment and joining and established diverse team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a driven team delivering results to the business.
- Immediate start - 3 months
- Full time contract role
- South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne
- Consulting Company
- $450 - $550 per day depending on skills and experience
- Work with service providers to facilitate health checks and assist in remediation of urgent issues;
- Work with service providers to facilitate the monitoring of critical database services;
- Build databases for new High Availability (HA) / Disaster Recovery (DR) solutions;
- Support testing and changes, in particular for Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) project deliverables;
- Support statement of work development by providing specialist domain expertise;
- Plan, scoping and design activities relating to Oracle environment; and
- Transition service provider solution to on-going support.
The successful candidates needs to demonstrate:
- Demonstrated experience as a Database Administrator and Disaster recovery
- Bachelor's Degree in business, IT or related discipline.
- Demonstrated background developing solutions on Oracle Databases
- Proven decision making ability and hit the ground running in new environments
- Strong critical thinking, organizational, interpersonal communication, multi-tasking and prioritizing skills.
If you meet the above requirements and are available now please APPLY NOW.
For further information contact Donna Bowen on 03 9020 1994.