A market leader with a strong global branding is looking for a Oracle DBA to join a high performing team based in Sydney CBD.
You will be responsible for designing and implementing databases within the corporate data model and developing associated administration tasks. The team will be rolling out Oracle 2018, and you will have the opportunity to learn DB2/ SQL server amongst other up skilling programs.
- Expert database administration skills in Oracle (Standard edition Oracle which runs on enterprise Linux)
- Well-developed skills in database programming languages such as PL/SQL, T-SQL or ANSI-SQL
- Effective problem solving skills, ability to perform systematic problem analysis
- Solid experience as a DBA, coming from a similar role
- MS SQL Server and DB2
- Ability to lead the team and advise on process improvement and innovation initiatives
- Assist in audit compliance
- Align processes and procedures to ITIL methodology
- Enthusiastic and driven with the ability to learn quickly
Due to security clearance requirements please only apply if you have Australian Citizenship.
Please click Apply Now to send your CV for immediate consideration or email Lily Dona on firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on 02 9270 5222.