We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic administrator to work under one of Australia's largest retailers as an Office All-rounder. Working in a fast paced and busy environment, you will be supporting a member of Senior Management.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Preparing reports and correspondence
- Proofreading documentation and correcting errors
- Improving and streamlining office procedures
- Supporting management with accommodation & travel bookings
- Organising events & meetings
- Taking/re-directing incoming calls
- Assisting with expenses forms and statements
- Coordinating office operations
- Coordinating office maintenance
What we are looking for:
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- The ability to work autonomously and take accountability for tasks given
- Strong attention to detail
- A proactive 'can-do' attitude
- Previous experience in a similar position
What's on offer?
- A supportive working environment
- The opportunity to start your career within a well-established organisation
- Career progression
- Substantial staff discounts
Must have unlimited working rights in Australia, no Working Holiday Visas.